Bed & breakfast "Op de Kuyerlatten", on the Kuyerhuislaan, is located in a rural setting on the outskirts of Zwolle, at most 10 minutes by bike from the center of Zwolle.
The street owes its name to the watchtower that stood here in the Middle Ages. Also called Koerhuis or Cuyrhuis. From the watchtower one had a good overview of the wide plains around, so one could keep watch over the animals that grazed there. The guesthouse is housed in the completely renovated building that was formerly used as a stable for the cows and later as a workshop for the installation company van Vilsteren. With a bit of luck you will be woken up in the morning by the birds and have breakfast in the orchard with hares and rabbits in sight.
In the guesthouse you can enjoy:
- A cozy bedroom with comfortable beds
- A cozy living room with dining and sitting area, TV and computer with WIFI
- A fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, Nespresso machine with 40 coffee cups, dishwasher with dishwasher tablets, towels and tea towels, fridge and oven / microwave
- A cozy bathroom with toilet, shower, sink and bath towels
- Second toilet in the hallway
- Private, in the evening attractively illuminated terrace with unobstructed views over the countryside
Extras: To make it easy for you, we have two bicycles available, so you can explore the historic center of Zwolle or the beautiful nature in the area at any time.